Road wheels Bontrager Aeolus RSL 51 TLR Disc
Bontrager’s marquee lightweight carbon road wheel in a 51 mm depth: designed for the ultimate in speed, stability and confidence in all conditions.
The ultra-light Aeolus RSL 51 is the perfect upgrade for a faster you. Created with Bontrager’s all-new three-dimensional modelling design process, the all-new Aeolus RSL delivers a step-change in speed without sacrificing stability. It’s built with the lightest RSL-level OCLV Carbon, shaped into a new 51 mm rim profile for the ultimate in speed and versatility across all conditions. Tubeless Ready rims with a wider 23 mm inner width proven to roll with less drag add to the overall speed gains, while ultra-light hubs with DT Swiss 240s internals and a Ratchet EXP 36-freehub keep your ride smooth.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If you structurally damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy.
- RSL OCLV Carbon is lighter and stronger, allowing for faster, more stable rim profiles
- 51 mm depth rim profile born of 3D design modelling for our fastest, most stable designs ever
- 23 mm inner width proven to roll smoother with less drag for a faster wheel and tyre system
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims compatible with both Bontrager TLR rim strips and TLR tape
- 51mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (31mm outer) DT Aerolite spokes 24/24, DT Pro Lock nipples
- Ultra-light DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement 11-sp freehub, 12s freehubs sold separately
- Centerlock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, QR end caps available
Type: Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher
Hub width: 100 mm (front), 142 mm (rear)
Cross section: Bladed
Brake type: CenterLock disc
Attachment : Thru axle
Nipple locking type: Alloy locking
Weight: 645g (front), 765g (rear)