Road wheels Bontrager Aeolus Pro 51 TLR Disc
A carbon road wheel with a 51mm depth that pairs our latest rim profile with Pro-level pricing to deliver an easy upgrade in speed, weight and stability.
The versatile Aeolus Pro 51 delivers the latest Aeolus rim profiles for unmatched speed and stability performance at Pro-level prices. The strong, lightweight Pro-level OCLV Carbon allows for faster, more stable rim profiles. These Tubeless Ready rims feature a wider 23 m inner width that’s proven to roll with less drag add to the overall speed gains. Silky-smooth hubs rolling on DT Swiss 350 internals deliver a fast and quick-rolling ride.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If you structurally damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy.
- Pro OCLV carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- 51 mm depth rim profile born of 3D design modelling for our fastest, most stable designs ever
- 23 mm inner width proven to roll smoother with less drag for a faster wheel and tyre system
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system
- 51mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (31mm outer, 23mm inner width), DT Aerolite spokes 24/24, DT Pro Lock nipples
- Smooth and reliable DT Swiss 350 hubs with 18-point engagement, SRAM/Shimano 10/11 freehubs, 12-sp available
- CenterLock disc hubs with a 12 mm thru-axle front and rear, axle swap available for QR and 15 mm
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve and traditional rim strip
Type: Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher
Hub width: 100 mm (front), 142 mm (rear)
Cross section: Bladed
Brake type: CenterLock disc
Attachment: Thru axle
Nipple locking type: Alloy locking
Weight: 725g (front), 865g (rear)