Bianchi Oltre Pro Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 12s Fulcrum Airbeat 400
  • -35%

Bianchi Oltre Pro Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 12s Fulcrum Airbeat 400

Designed for the most demanding and ambitious racers, the Oltre represents a real revolution in the way of conceiving aerodynamics. The revolution of the new Oltre starts from the fully integrated handlebar design. The central hole and aerodynamic profiles placed in the upper part of the fold channel the flow to improve efficiency in the frontal impact area with the air.

Bike Size
  • 53
  • 55
  • 57
Last items in stock
€5,814.29 €8,945.07 -35%

 

Exclusive to Bianchi worldwide, the Air Deflectors integrated into the sides of the head tube divert the air flow and create a low pressure zone to guarantee greater speed with less effort.

 

The improvements of the Oltre Pro Compared to the XR4

-17.1 watts at 50 kilometers per hour

- 5.1% Coefficient of Aerodynamic Resistance in crosswind situations

- 45 seconds over a distance of 40km

6.850kg weight in size 55

+30% aerodynamic gain compared to the best aero bikes on the market when the wind angle changes direction

 

Every detail of the Oltre has been calculated, analyzed and optimized to maximize pedaling efficiency. Bianchi has worked on each section of the frame to extract the maximum performance potential from the new Oltre.

Reparto Corse components.

Full carbon handlebar.

 

The study of perfect aerodynamic performance starts from the analysis of how the surface of the bike impacts only 20% on the total resistance while the remaining 80% is given by the mass of the athlete.

The new Air Deflectors create a low pressure zone at the rear of the head tube and offer a great advantage in frontal wind situations but not only: in fact, it is when the wind angle assumes a lateral direction that the new Oltre it comes to life.

The specific shape of the handlebar reduces aerodynamic resistance. This happens thanks to the integration of the handlebar and the stem, made harmonious by the hole placed centrally to the handlebar. From this, in fact, a double vortex is generated at the top tube which reduces the pressure of the air flow hitting the athlete's legs: in this way less power will be needed to create more speed.

To create an aerodynamic bicycle that controls airflow, Bianchi borrowed ideas from innovative technology sectors, such as automotive, aerospace engineering and architecture. The goal is to direct the air into very specific areas of the frame in order to avoid the formation of forces that oppose the athlete's action. The extreme design is enhanced by a balanced use of paint and visible carbon sections: aesthetic choices that confirm Oltre's racing character without penalizing the overall weight of the bike.

 

FRAME Oltre PRO carbon w/Bianchi CV System aero shape, electronic drivetrain only, headset 1.1/4"-1.1/4",BB-PressFit 86,5x41mm, integrated seat clamp, for flat mount caliper, internal cable routing for disc brakes, thru axle 12x142mm
FORK Full Carbon aero w/Bianchi CV System, Disc brakes, integrated head 1.1/4", flat mount caliper, thru axle 12x100mm
HEADSET Fsa No. 54 - MR137 - ACB 1-1/4"" diam.46.9xdiam.37x7 Fsa TH970R - MR082R - SL Alloy ACB 1-1/4"" diam.46.8xdiam.34x7
SHIFTERS Shimano Durace Di2 12sp hydraulic disc brake R9270
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Durace Di2 12sp, RD-R9250
FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Durace Di2 12sp, FD-R9250, DURA-ACE Di2
CRANKSET Shimano Durace 12sp, FC-R9200, DURA-ACE hollowtech 2, for rear 12- speed, 50x34T, Crank Length: 170mm-47/54cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm
BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano SM-BB92-41B , press fit type for road, right & left adapter, bearing, inner cover
CHAIN Shimano Durace 12sp, CN-M9100
BRAKES Shimano BR-R9270 Hydraulic disc brake included in the shifter
ROTOR Shimano RT-MT900 center lock type w/Ice Tech, 160mm
WHEELS Fulcrum Airbeat 400 40mm channel 21mm
REARHUB Aluminium alloy 7075, width: 100-142 mm, sealed cartridge bearings, Brake interface: Center Lock
FRONTHUB Aluminium alloy 7075, width: 100-142 mm, sealed cartridge bearings, Brake interface: Center Lock
TIRE Pirelli Pzero ™ Race SL TLR , 28-622, 120 tpi
STEM Integrated Aero handlebar, material Carbon, drop 125mm, reach 80mm, Di2 compatible Ext: 90x400-47/50cm; 100x420-53cm; 110x420-55/57cm; 120x440-59cm
HANDLEBAR included in the stem
SEATPOST Oltre Full Carbon Aero special dimension seatpost, 20mm offset, length: 280mm-47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm
SADDLE Selleitalia Flite Boost

YTB07XE

You might also like

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.